Monday, February 06, 2006

An Ossi Apology


Ossi would like to issue an apology to the following:

1: To G-Paw Jimbo and G-Maw Susie...sorry for peeing on your chair and carpet. It's just that I felt so much at home that I needed to make my mark there. Thank you for the hospitality and I promise I won't do that again.

2: To my new friend Bella at the Fridley Dog Park...sorry for peeing on your head. We were having lots of fun, you're bigger than I am so I had to "one up" you. Peeing on your head was the only way I could think of to show you I like you. We should play again soon and I promise I won't pee on you anymore.


I'm Sorry.

1 comment:

ads said...

Poor Ossi-

He's still learning. Yet, maybe, it might be a good idea for L-dawg and B-dawg to work on a business card with this picture on it you can hand out whenever there is a social coup.